- Sins and doesn’t feel any guilt.
- Commits sins which he never used to do but has now started doing them.
- Having a hard heart and no desire to read the Qur’an.
- Feeling too lazy to do good.
- Neglecting the Sunnah.
- Not feeling anything when hearing Verses from the Qur’an.
- Finding it difficult to remember Allah and making dhikr.
- Desiring status.
- Being concerned with whether something is haraam or halal only; and not avoiding makrooh (not recommended) things.
- Not feeling concerned about the situation of Muslims.
- Likes to argue just for the sake of arguing without any proof.
- Becoming engrossed and very involved with the dunya; worldly things.
The danger of your emaan decreasing is that if you are only completing your fard obligations and your emaan takes a big hit, this could lead you to kufr.