Things to Give Up in Ramadaan
- Anything that you spend too much time on e.g the phone
- Unnecessary speech
- Try not to get angry
- Make plenty of tawbah
- Try to pray every salaah in the musjid
- Pray with khushu
- Finish the Qur’an slowly with contemplation and translation
- Make a list of your worst habits and try to give them up.
Targets for The Last 10 Nights
- Make sure you pray Isha and Fajr in jamaat without fail.
- In the last third of the night (or when you wake up for suhoor) make sure you have a list of du’as to make.